The Flush Bottom Valves are not only used in the petrochemical industry but are also widely used in the Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals, Polymer, and Mineral Processing industries.
Key characteristics : -
- All valves have full nominal bore.
- Available with 45°, 60°, or 90 degree outlet angle in the body.
- Dead space free.
- Crust breaking.
- Sealing to atmosphere always with adjustable loaded stuffing box.
- Valves have exchangeable seats.
- LeakTight © Sealing due to special SchuF process of manufacturing.
- A flushing connection is provided as standard.
- Available with either Radial or Positive seal.